It's time for another Client Spotlight and this month we're featuring Irene (aka Grannie)!

Irene has been a long-time member of the FITera community and throughout her journey with us has lost just under 20 lbs! She's had quite the journey. From a car accident that nearly took her life, to using food as a source of comfort, struggling with work/life balance, multiple surgeries, and all while dealing with the pain of Fibromyalgia.

"I never really had a positive attitude about myself for many reasons."

If that isn't a statement many can relate to, we don't know what is.

Irene has been a coaching client for almost a year! She has managed to stick to certain behaviors that she feels is right for her, like intermittent fasting, as well as continued to eat some of her favorite foods. She has worked hard to find balance and a livable plan she can embrace and sustain, which she has done.

Irene has been nothing but a delight to work with! - Coach Pam

When she started with us, Irene said, "I don’t get the support I need from my family, so I hope being committed to a group will help.". We think it's safe to say that being a part of a lively and supportive community is just the ticket to staying committed, on track, and getting back on the wagon if you happen to fall off every now and then.

"Life seems so different now that I'm planning meals days in advance and actually sticking to them. I am deeply grateful for this program and Coach Pam's assistance."

We're so glad you're a part of this wonderful community, Irene. Keep up the good work!