Amazingly I have been a Fitera member since its very beginning. I am still here because this weight management and helathy life style is a forever thing! It isn't something you attain and stop. Every time I stop, I slowly gain back weight ... so here I am again ... 12# heavier than I want to be adn 20# heavier than my best Fitera weight achievement. I am happy to say I am down 8# and have my last 12# in sight to get back to where I am comfortable and happy. I may go more but I'll…
Latest Blog PostsPOST A NEW BLOG
Its getting easier with the heathly eating now that I'm adjusting! But man oh man the workouts are hard when your big.. And when you have a baby and a toddler lol it's a workout working around them.
Check out this article regarding reduced mortality in elders via lifestyle changes. It is NEVER too late to improve health. Pretty good stuff!
Why do you want to lose weight?
For the energy and the freedom to do any activity without vetoing it because I'm not sure of my endurance or appearance
2. What can you learn from yesterday’s mistakes and successes?
That when I am about to self-sabotage I DO have an alarm inside of me. There is tension, there is anxiety and there is an ANGER that all tell me that I'm about to do something to hurt myself, often because the reason that I got here in the first place. I dropped the…
I spent the day at the cancer institute, didn't get out of there until after 5:00, had already missed my lunch, so my daughter and I went to Sweet Tomatoes for some soup and salad. I know the one I go to has a vegetarian onion soup, so I had that with a plate of salad that had mushrooms, a few black olives, red onions, cheese and chopped egg. I totally blew it by putting on a little bit of ranch dressing, but after having not eaten all day, that is what I wanted. I knew I wasn't doing right,…
1. Why do you want to lose weight? Mainly for health reasons, i was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy and the doc told me to lose 10 pounds, that was two years ago, one Fitbit, Yoga Burn series, BioX4 pills later and no weight lost even though I get over 10000 steps daily. Frustration and hopelessness sets in and then I found this program. Don't get me wrong, I also want to look good. I have a 35 year reunion coming up in September.
2. What can you learn from yesterday’s mistakes…
(Prequel: Furious with Myself blog)
Sequel: FitEra Cavalry Charges In
- jkash2 42 minutes ago
I'll take the hugs, the love, the great advice and the support with gratitude and return it with gusto, thank you so much and you do realize that if we thought of this site as a bouquet each and every flower that is added to it is simply the most lovely of all choices. I am so glad you are all here in this sanctuary garden.
1. Why do you want to lose weight? I want to feel better, look better, and have more energy.
2. What can you learn from yesterday’s mistakes and successes? Well, yesterday was a write-off. I did learn (again!) that I am an emotional eater and this stress and depression/anxiety were getting the better of me. Recogonizing this I feel was my success for the day.
3. How can you make different choices today? I will make sure I do my meal plan each morning. I have the luxury of working from…
1. Why do you want to lose weight? Okay, let's be honest today...The real reason I want to lose weight? I wanna be slim!!! I mean, yes, I want to be healthier, I want to feel better...but what motivates me most when I admit it is that I want to like what I see in the mirror.
2. What can you learn from yesterday’s mistakes and successes? I can stop letting Over-Achiever-Robin sabotage me. Every week I plan to add just a bit extra...but I plan to add waaaaay to much. I need to focus on the…
Good morning everyone ! I like this challenge not only will it motivate me it has potential to hold myself accountable and I like that !!
1. Why do you want to lose weight?
I want to lose weight to become healthier to be able to be more mobile and feel good every day. I want to be able to interact with my grandchildren better than I do now and to have the energy to do things with them.
2. What can you learn from yesterday’s mistakes and…