1. I Honestly want to be Healthy, Most of All. To Me, Healthy Is..A Good Weight for My Body Structure. A Weight that Allows Me Ease of Everyday Movement & More..

2. Yesterday I was Happy I Met my Goals. I Made Time to Plan Today’s Goals, As Well. I Realized Though that there Is So Much to Learn. Basics I Can Maintain Now & New Things to Add to My Days, 1 Step At A Time...Then I Wake Up &...

3. Today I Was in Pain, Physically & Emotionally. I Did Not Eat This Morning. I Felt Grumpy, Sad, Overwhelmed & Tired. I Didn’t Know How I Was Going to Exercise. Then, My Son Showed Up & We Talked About What I Was Feeling. Then He Left..What Was I Going to Do???

4. I Had a Choice...Sit & Do Nothing but Feel Miserable Or Just Get Moving & See If I Could Pull Out of My Sad Situation. I Started Some Laundry, then Looked at My Bike & Thought, Just Try...

5. It Was A Struggle for The First Few Minutes. I Kept Pedaling & Decided I Might as well Do My Ab Exercise’s While I Was Riding. I Did My 25 Mins. & My Ab Work...But, I Hadn’t Eaten. Should I Take the Time or Keep Going???

6. I Knew If I Ate & Got Enough Fluids, I Would Feel Better. I Did Both & I Was Able to Do My Other Exercises After That. Eating Right, Drinking Enough & Support Are Key to Overcoming My Obstacles. I Just Have to Remember...