I am not the best at being all social media but I'm going to give this my best. Why do I want to lose weight? In the beginning it was about the weight now it's about muscle building muscle that is.

What can I learn from yesterday's mistakes and successes? Yesterday I didn't work out but I stayed on track with my eating and today I did workout.

How can I make different choices every day? I set my clock early enough to get up to workout in the morning before I go to work so if I would just get up and workout I wouldn't have to think about it when I got off of work. Sometimes it's hard to get up first thing in the morning because I may have to be at work at 8 a.m. or 6 a.m. .

What would make today in ideal day? If I actually got up to do my workout before I go to work and drink more water.

What obstacles might get in my way in today? If I do not do my workout before I go to work then it might not get done because something always gets in the way the latter part of the day.

How can I overcome these obstacles do what I set out to do and then I can Pat myself on the back and have a smile on my face.