I am officially starting my 12 week transformation today. The goal is to submit for the most improved member in January of 2019. This is a very important motivator, but I am also motivated to become a healthier person overall. I mentioned in my start up blog that I am married with 3 children. A few years back, I was told that I was a prime candidate for a heart attack in my 30's. I am currently 35 years old. That has stuck with me and has terrified me ever since hearing those words from the doctor. I want to be there for my wife and children for many years to come and that is why I am so thankful I found this community. 

I have struggled with consistency when it comes to a healthy lifestyle. I have lost weight before but have always gained it back, plus some. I want this to end. I want to get to a healthy weight and maintain this for the rest of my life. I am confident I found the right place to help guide me to this goal!

OK, day 1 begins. I will be sure to keep everyone updated as I progress. I have started to add some goals that I want to go after while I do this. Again, I am thankful to be here and I wish everyone continued success and health moving forward. Stay tuned!