Today was the 2nd time I added the 2 sets of weight lifting per muscle group to the workout video. I think I've got a pretty good system but it does add more time. So, instead of working out about an hour with the walking and stretching after the video, it ends up being 1 hour and 15 minutes. I like the challenge but I'm not sure I will always have the extra time. So, again with the all or nothing personality of mine, it will be interesting when I may not have the extra time and have to go back to the original 30-minute workout. I know it hasn't happened yet, but I'm trying to get my mindset adjusted so I can be ok with it if it does happen because I know it will. It's called planning ahead.

This week's challenge:

All my water down - 1/2 by 2 pm and the other half by 10 pm. Workout and ping pong both done.

Meal 1: usual protein shake w/greek yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, almond milk, and today 1 1/2 c spinach because I made it to the grocery store yesterday

Meal 2: oatmeal w/blueberries, 2 whole eggs, hot tea

Meal 3: chicken and wild rice casserole (last of the leftovers), peas, salad, mini york peppermint patty

Meal 4: apple (yes, I know it's the wrong carb for the evening, but it was what I really wanted), peanut butter, 1 oz string cheese and 1/2 c 2% milk, mini chocolate bar w/almonds

I ate more chocolate than I should have and I was eating it as a reward for making it through a super busy day. I'm still working on figuring out a reward to replace my usual behavior of eating as my reward. Haven't figured that out yet, but at least I'm choosing a much smaller portion than I would have in the past. Again, lifestyle...it's happening most of the time but then there are these pesky behaviors that keep popping up. The good news is that the behaviors are farther apart and I am able to manage my reaction to the behaviors to limit the damage. This program is making a huge difference!