Last night I was really tuckered out after being sick this week and working a double shift So I didn’t have the energy to blog, but I’m feeling so much better today.

It was such a beautiful day here in southern Oregon so I took Pipers for a 30 minute walk. Then afterwards I engaged in a 20 minute lower body resistant training while adding HIIT intervals rushing up and down my stairs between each set. ( notice I didn’t say “running” up the stairs ?) Oh My goodness!  Although I go up and down the stairs several times a day to the master bedroom That is something I definitely need to work on. Taking the stairs casually is much different than trotting up and down them! After that I did a 20 minute ab work out. it sure felt good to get moving again. This last couple weeks has kind of slowed me down just a smidge but  most certainly hasn’t derailed me , I am ready and raring to go.

I weighed today and I lost another 2 pounds so I have 9 pounds that I would like to lose in the next four weeks. Don’t know if it can  be done but I’m sure going to give it my all! 

What’s a great motivator to help me with that task is When this afternoonI tried on another pair of Levis that I’ve never been able to wear before and they fit like a glove. Very exciting! It’s a good feeling when you actually think that you might want to go shopping for clothes again someday:)

I’ve not been able to follow the challenge very well this week since I was sick with sore throat and fever but I was able to try it last Sunday and today. Eating celery or carrots before your meal really does help stave off hunger a bit longer. 

I hope everyone had a good week and is looking forward to the weekend like I am!