As I blogged yesterday, I truely had an off day.  When I went to bed, sleep completely escaped me until between 3:30-4:00 am.  As a result I slept in until 11:30 so I had a late start with everything, which unfortunately is not unusual, however, lately has been less frequent for which I'm grateful!  I happily got up feeling much more like my old (literally) self and I did a Fitera workout video..30 min. I did HIIT for 20 seconds during each minute cardios during the workout.  Afterwards I did some kettlebell swings and some extra rubber band exercises.  Then I cleaned up and had a wonderful one hour deep message!  I have some extremely tight muscles, and my message therapist showed me some stretching exercises to help out.  I do stretch a bit after exercising, but I must admit that I haven't been as diligent as I should be and the message reminded me of that.  After the message I spent some time doing some stretches, especially for my shoulders and my hip flexors as those two areas are where I'm the tightest!  Tonight I went with my husband to a community disaster preparation presentation on how to properly dispose of human waste in the event of a disaster.  Oh my, did we ever gain some great insights and ideas we've never heard or thought of before!  We learned so much, so now we need to pick up a few items to update our 72 hour emergency backpacks we each have.  We were both glad we went.  Today I did so much better with my eating, though I will confess that I had one raisen filled cookie.  A type of cookie I love but have not had for about 2 years!  I enjoyed one and quit!  Now off to bed!  Hope all of you are already enjoying your