A book review came across my desk and thought it was worth sharing since most of us are here to get healthier.  Here is the link to the review with questions and answers of the author.  Even the review is an interesting and informative read.  Within the review is a link to a shopping list of foods to add to your diet to boost the 5 systems in our body that help fight disease.

https://goop.com/wellness/health/disease-prevention-foods/?ref=newsletter&nlptrk=Story1-Edit-multiwellness-foodsthathelppreventandbeatdisease&trk_msg=H6EB2QV8LTR4L38VEE94MMHAIG&trk_contact=D4OIBVS55AV1A46B5H65E4OBL8&trk_module=new&trk_sid=9PC7KETA9I5BRE9LB1VTFS2V2S&utm_source=listrak&utm_medium=email&utm_term=READ+MORE&utm_campaign=20190711-newsletter-thursday-readerEngaged&utm_content=20190711-newsletter-thursday-readerEngaged

The author is a doctor and researcher who has done work at several prestiges universities.  What I found most interesting is that studies have found we all carry cancer and it is these 5 systems that keep the cancer dormant. 

Also found the 5x5x5 framework will be something easily incorporated into the fast track lifestyle we are finding as our new normal.

Let me know what you think about the review and shopping list.