I am having a hard time finding time 2 log on here! In my old job, as a nanny, I had 3 hour breaks every day during nap time, and which I could log on, or do homework. Or even take a nap if I needed it! Now, even though my job is only six hours, I rarely get a break at all. This term I am taking two classes and my homework is extensive. It looks like in one of my classes I will have to read a novel and write a page or two essay on that novel every week! I love to read, and I love to write, but where am I going to find the time to do that? We have had three weeks of no kids, but they come back this week. School starts for the next week and I will be dedicating my extra time to their homework, as well as my homework and keeping the house clean, yada yada yada. I'm starting to feel the stress and this term hasn't even really begun yet! Pray for my sanity, I have been faithful and doing the daily stretches, though! Yoga is one of my favorite exercises. I have not been very successful in my food diary, however. I have eaten fairly well, the last few weeks, despite being on Mini vacations. I've been loading up on vegetables, and have you even tried a few new ones four. I what the big deal about okra is! Yuck! LOL.

I have had a problem though. I've mentioned it before. I can't say that it is related to this new way of eating, but I can say that it has started since the very first week of being on this planet. Ever since I have started, my gut has been tearing me apart. Have then regular in my bowel movements, in so much as that I have been going regularly. However every bowel movement for the last six to eight weeks has been painful with cramps, and with diarrhea. Again, I don't know if it's because of this plan, as I have been eating more carbs and I had been used to a ketogenic diet, or what is the matter. I actually am going to contact my doctor today and see what she thinks. Another thing that I have done is a test on food sensitivities. I haven't received the results yet, but I wonder if I have a sensitivity to something and that's what's causing my gut issues. I guess I will find out in a couple of weeks when I get the results in. If anyone has any suggestions I would love to hear them. It's difficult and my new job to be able to take bathroom breaks when I need them.