Hi! I am new to this site. I am on a personal journey to try to improve myself both mentally and physically. This is proving to be nearly impossible. I have lost about 25 pounds in the last 4 months but not in a good way. It was stress induced and the stress does not seem to ever go away. There are a lot of crazy things that go on in my personal life that seem to overwhelm and consume me and my family. I just try to deal as best as I can. I am also at a point where I feel like maybe it just doesn’t matter what I look like or how much I weigh anymore because I have lost so much of my life to being overweight and what’s the point of trying now that I am 50. Nothing has worked before so why bother now.

the funny thing is, I don’t eat a lot. I don’t eat unhealthy most of the time. I don’t usually snack late at night. I don’t drink soda, mostly water and the occasional tea. I go through spurts of being really active and working out to being fairly active.

anyway, I am just looking for some motivation and maybe encouragement. I need to see a point to all,of this...