Today Paul and I are feeling better, but we're not quite there yet, especially Paul.  Today I've managed to eat four times and my meals are as listed:

Meal 1 - I enjoyed the eggs with kale, spinach, S&P topped with salsa and tomatoes on the side so much yesterday that I decided to repeat it again today.  The only thing I did different was to add and eat a couple of mini peppers on the side.

Meal 2 - One half of an apple sliced and celery sticks.  I dipped both of them in some crunchy peanut butter, went outside and ate them in the sunshine. (Need to enjoy while I can)

Meal 3 - This meal was eaten after doing 30 minutes of a Fitera workout of which I added 20 sec. HIITs during the minute cardios.  I had Greek Yogurt, a little protein powder and a combo of blueberries, blackberries and raspberries mixed in with them.  For veggies, I mixed up and had a greens drink.

Meal 4 - I ate a small salad made of cabbage, romaine and carrots and for a  "treat," I ate a yummy Fitfreeze Popsicle which I dipped into some dark chocolate chips while eating.  Yum!

May you all have a safe and enjoyable weekend!