I set a goal of working out on my assault bike (Air Bike) for 15 minutes every day for 8 days in a row and this morning it was completed. Every day was an improvement up until day 7. My muscles were loving it but my body was just tired, I still did better than day 1. This morning being day 8, it wasn't going to happen the way I wanted it to, so I did the 15 minutes at a steady cardio pace. Finished the 15 minutes, better than day 1 but worse than day 7. The assault bike is a killer...they don't call it satan's tricycle for nothing...its push and pull with legs and arms so it really is a full body workout. You can use just use your legs for cycling or just your arms for pushing and pulling while your legs are resting or you can use legs and arms at the same time. 3 different programs on one machine and the harder you move the harder it becomes.  Best investment I ever made.

I do notice a slight difference in my shoulders, they do look more rounded and my arms a bit more toned. I never took measurements because its a mission for me to do, but I am happy to just go by how I look in the mirror. My legs are lean and muscular anyway so I can't really comment on them and they still look good. My vo2 max has definitely improved which I am really ecstatic about.

My goal is finished so I am taking 2 days break which I really believe is vital to any workout. I have learned through this exercise that 5 days of assault bike at 15 minutes and 2 days rest will be best for me.  My new goal will be set for 5 days at a time and I will try to do this for the next 4 weeks. Little goals to reach the big goal. 

My fast track to fat loss is progressing nicely...I have managed to stay on track most of the way but I am not perfect. I AM A WORK IN PROGRESS. Baby steps will get me to where I want to be.

Let's keep on keeping on!