I have tried it before, no more than 2-3 times in all my years, and I have had no great desire to try ever buy any and cook it, however, due to this weeks challenge, I decided to try  some.  I looked up some recipes and decided to try one with sliced eggplant dipped in egg, followed by dipping into some Panko bread crumbs to which I added some Italian seasoning. It was supposed to be baked, but I only made 2 slices worth and I was not interested in heating up the oven for that amount.  Instead, I used a no stick Gotham Steel pan so I didn't need any fat and covered it with a lid to "bake it"!  (Smile)  At the end I sprinkled a little Parmesan and some fresh grated mozzarella cheese .  I then covered it to melt the cheese and meanwhile I heated up some cooked carrots and spaghetti sauce.  Afte the cheese was melted I topped it with the sauce and a very small amount of  Parmesan cheese and the carrots on the side.  My it sure turned out looking appetizing!  I liked it, especially the taste of the breadcrumb mister with the cheese, but the taste of the eggplant itself was only doable for me.  Otherwise, I will finish the rest of the eggplant but will not be in a rush to get another!

Exercise today consisted of looking up a Fitera workout that was posted in November.  I did the whole thing but I received no points as the point "button never came up!  I also did the body weight exercises Coach Pam posted a while ago.  I did 3 sets of 20 reps of the squats; 3 sets of 30 seconds of the high knees, and using a stability ball, I did 10 reps of the Prone walk out.