Hi Fitera friends!  I've been off line for a few days as we had a visit from our oldest grandson whom we visited and played games with last Friday.  He has moved here to Utah from Montana, about an hours drive from us, so we will see him more often until he finishes college in a couple of years.  Of course, right now he isn't in school but he has been blessed with a good job.  He is working for a companythat is the kind of job that works well with the social distancing requirements in place right now, and the companies services are in demand right now.  On Saturday, Paul helped our neighbor pack most of their belongings into a moving pod as they will be moving to Alabama next week.  They are a couple just a little younger than Paul & I, but unfortunately they have numerous health issues that makes it hard for them to keep up with the demands of owning a home and yard without help, so they are going to move closer to family and that requires them to move away.  They'll be sorely missed by us as they have been great neighbors!  Today Paul & I once again enjoyed a Fitera workout together.  I've practiced the piano and we are currently working on another puzzle.  Hope you all stay safe!