Who says pizza can't be healthy? Try this delicious, well-balanced pizza recipe - it's so good!
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 medium zucchini, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut lengthwise into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 plum tomatoes, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon finely chopped fresh oregano
To add more protein, try adding grilled chicken to this pizza!
1. Combine oil, vinegar, zucchini slices, and yellow squash slices in a large bowl, tossing gently to coat.
2. Place squash mixture in aluminum foil and place on a BBQ grill on high for 5-10 minutes.
3. Make our Sweet Potato Pizza Crust at
4. Arrange zucchini, squash, and tomatoes over crust, then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
5. Place back in oven for 5 minutes; sprinkle with basil and oregano.