Do you have a hard time fitting in a healthy, well-balanced breakfast? You’re not alone — most people are so busy they often neglect the most important meal of the day.
Here’s a delicious recipes you can make the night before in a matter of minutes … and then simply wake up, grab this perfect breakfast, and GO!
- 2/3 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 4 teaspoons chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- 1 scoop protein powder
- 1 banana, sliced
1. Combine everything in a bowl and mix well.
2. Divide among two mason jars. Let sit in the fridge overnight and enjoy in the morning!