Using sweet potato chips makes this so delicious and so much healthier!
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, sliced into thin chips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup corn
- 1/2 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 cup onions, diced
- 3 ounces grilled chicken breast (about the size of a deck of cards), diced
- 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/2 avocado, diced
- All-natural nonstick cooking spray
If you'd like to try something other than chicken, extra lean ground beef or turkey, or pulled pork is really good with this recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with all-natural nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add sweet potato "chips" and olive oil and stir until all pieces are coated in oil. Place on baking sheet in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt, garlic and paprika.
3. Bake in oven for 20 to 35 minutes on top rack, flipping halfway through. Remove sweet potato chips from the oven and transfer to an oven-safe dish, allowing the edges to slightly overlap.
4. Sprinkle black beans, corn, tomatoes, onions, and chicken over the top. Top with grated cheese and place back in the oven for a few minutes until the cheese is melted.
5. Remove from oven and top with salsa, Greek yogurt, and diced avocado. Enjoy!