This recipe primarily offers natural starchy carbs and a little healthy fat. Be sure to include a protein source with this recipe, such grilled chicken or shrimp. Or you could make a dipping sauce from greek yogurt as your protein!
- 4 potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt and pepper
- olive oil
This recipe works great with sweet potatoes or yams as well.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2. Peel and boil potatoes for 15-20 minutes until well-cooked.
3. Grate the potatoes and place in a bowl. Stir in salt and pepper and form the mixture into small cylinders and coat with olive oil.
4. Place on baking sheet and cook for about 15 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy. Enjoy!