This recipe is a complete meal with a good source of protein, natural carbs and healthy fat. If you're going to have anything with this, I would suggest a side of grilled or steamed veggies since they're so low in calories.
3 large avocados
1 tomato, diced
1/4 cup fresh chives
Sriracha for drizzle
If you want to decrease the fat and calories, try scrambling egg whites instead and placing it in the well of the avocado halves.
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheight.
2. Spray a baking sheet or glass baking pan with all-natural non-stick cooking spray.
3. Cut avocados in half. Scoop about an additional 1-2 tablespoons of the avocado to create a well for the eggs.
4. Place avocados flesh side up on prepared baking sheet or glass pan.
5. Gently crack one egg in each avocado well, making sure to keep the yoke intact.
6. Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until eggs are desired temperature. Remove.
7. Top with diced tomatoes, chopped chives and a drizzle of Sriracha sauce.