This is a complete meal of high quality protein, natural carbs, and healthy fat!
- 8 cups chopped cauliflower (about 2 heads)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt cream cheese
- 1 1/2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
- 1 1/4 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
If you can't find greek yogurt cream cheese, you can simply use greek yogurt.
1. Toss cauliflower and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap, pierce plastic with a fork or knife a few times to vent, and microwave for 10 minutes. Carefully remove plastic and transfer cauliflower to a large bowl.
2. Meanwhile, cook milk, cream cheese, curry powder, mustard, and remaining salt in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly, until smooth. Let cool to room temperature.
3. Add cauliflower and toss to combine. Add mozzarella and 1 cup cheddar cheese and toss to combine. Transfer cauliflower mixture to a baking dish.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Cover dish with foil and bake casserole until heated through and just beginning to bubble, about 30-45 minutes. Remove foil and sprinkle cheddar over. Broil until top is browned and bubbling, about 3–5 minutes.
5. Top with chives and enjoy!