This recipe offers natural fibrous carbs and healthy fat. So, just add a protein source (chicken, shrimp or tofu) for a complete meal.
2 cauliflower heads
1/4 cup avocado oil (or olive oil)
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper to taste
1 cup parmesan cheese
2 green onions, diced
You can also top with diced tomatoes and drizzle with greek yogurt for additional flavor!
1. Trim the stem of the cauliflower and remove the leaves. Cut each piece of cauliflower in half.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together oil and garlic powder. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
3. Heat your BBQ to medium and put the cauliflower in a large sheet of aluminum foil.
4. Pour the oil mixture on the cauliflower and then add the parmesan cheese on top.
5. Add the green onions and fold over the aluminum foil.
6. Place on BBQ until cauliflower is nice and soft. Serve with a protein (e.g., grilled chicken or shrimp) for a well-balanced meal.