This meal/snack is "complete", as it has a great balance of high quality protein, natural carbs, and healthy fat.
3 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup almond or coconut milk
1/4 cup almond or peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup or honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 scoop chocolate (or vanilla) protein powder
3 cups old-fashioned oats
2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1 tablespoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray muffin tin with non-stick natural cooking spray.
2. Place bananas in a large bowl and mash with fork. Add almond milk, peanut butter, maple syrup and vanilla and stir until well mixed. Stir in eggs.
3. Add protein powder, oats, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Stir to combine.
4. Spoon mixture evenly into muffin tin, filling tins to the top and bake for 25 minutes.
5. Remove from oven, cool, and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.