Here’s a delicious Christmas Cookie recipe that offers a good balance of protein, natural carbs, and healthy fat!
4 bananas, mashed
1 cup shredded coconut
2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
¾ cup vanilla protein powder (FitFreeze works well)
Here's the link to the Coconut Whipped Cream recipe: https://community.fitera.com/recipes/view/4489
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add all 4 ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth.
3. Form mixture into 10 small balls, add them to the baking sheet, and press them down flat.
4. Bake for 7-10 minutes and remove from oven and allow them to cool.
5. Dip them in our Coconut Whipped Cream recipe and enjoy!