This recipe is balanced with healthy fat, protein, and natural carbs, so is a "complete" snack.
1 1/2 cups almond or coconut flour
1/2 cup vanilla protein powder
1 tablespoon ground ginger
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
2 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
You can use maple syrup in place of honey in this recipe.
1. Preheat oven to 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix almond flour, protein powder, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and baking powder and set aside.
3. In a food processor or blender, mix the coconut oil, honey, vanilla extract, and egg until combined.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the food processor and mix well to form the cookie dough.
5. Make 20 small balls from mixture and roll flat with a rolling pin.
6. Cookie-cut into desired shapes and place onto a lined baking tray.
7. Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown and enjoy once cool!