This recipe is a good balance between natural carbs, protein, and healthy fat, so is considered "complete".
1 can (14 oz.) pumpkin puree
1 tablespoon lemon juice
¼ cup milk or almond milk
¼ cup maple syrup
1 ½ tablespoons pumpkin pie spice
2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt or prepared FitFreeze
The healthy granola recipe on the FITera community site
Crushed almonds or walnuts
Additional maple syrup
You'll find our granola recipe here: https://community.fitera.com/recipes/view/10866
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a large bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, eggs, lemon juice, milk, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until thoroughly combined.
3. Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Bake for 30 minutes, then let the mixture cool for at least 10 minutes.
4. Layer ¼ cup of the pumpkin mixture into the bottom of a small glass or jar. Then, layer ¼ cup of the yogurt or FitFreeze ice cream over the pumpkin mixture. Repeat with another layer each of pumpkin mixture and yogurt.
5. Top each parfait with any of the above option toppings, if you so desire. Enjoy!