This is a complete meal because it offers the right kind of carbs, high-quality protein, and healthy fat.
1 medium sweet potato, diced into cubes
1/2 tomato, diced
1 green onion, diced
1/2 bell pepper, diced
1/4 onion, diced
3 mushrooms, sliced
Garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper – to taste
Feel free to add other veggies to this recipe!
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Coat a baking pan with olive oil and place the diced sweet potato on top.
2. Roast for 15 minutes, then flip and roast for an additional 10 minutes, until browned. Remove from the oven and set aside.
3. Heat a non-stick pan (also with olive oil) at medium heat. Add in onion, mushroom, and bell pepper and cook, stirring constantly for a few minutes until softened.
4. Add in eggs and cook for 5-7 minutes. Season lightly with garlic powder, salt and pepper. Stir in diced tomatoes.
5. Toss the sweet potatoes in the pan and combine all ingredients well. Remove from heat, and top with green onion. Sprinkle with paprika and enjoy!