FITera Workout Videos
Thanks for your interest in the FITera Workout Videos! Simply press play on the video below and let’s get started! Note: if this is your first time here, please click the "overview" link below the video.
Overview of the workout videos
Here’s a quick overview of each of the workouts:
- You’ll receive a new workout video (above) every Monday. We suggest doing these workouts every other day (3 times a week). The first time you workout this week, follow the above workout. Then the next time, simply click the “Video archive” link below and choose one of the other workout videos. If you want to workout more than 3 days a week, we’d suggest using any additional exercise days as cardio workouts, such as going for a walk, hike, or bike ride.
- Every workout will be a little different; we’ll continually switch the order and alternate the exercises to "keep your muscles guessing" so that you never get bored or stuck in a frustrating plateau.
- All workouts will use either simple bodyweight exercises, resistance bands, or dumbbells, so they can be done at home, at work, in a hotel, at the park - or wherever you like. Just press play on your computer, laptop, tablet, or phone and follow-along!
- All of the resistance bands exercises can be done with dumbbells, and vice versa - so you’ll only need one or the other. If you don’t have resistance bands, they’re very inexpensive at your local fitness or department store, or even Amazon.com. If you don’t have dumbbells, those are relatively inexpensive too - or you can even use milk jugs (filled with water, sand, or small pebbles) as your "dumbbells".
- If any of the exercises are too challenging, Ken will demonstrate how to make them easier in each of the videos. And if any are too easy, Pam will show you how to make them more challenging. This way, each workout is tailored to your fitness level.
- These workouts are based on the "E2 method" that combines both resistance training and cardio exercise into one extremely effective, time-efficient workout. Click here for a quick video demonstration of the "E2 method". Each workout video will show you the resistance training and cardio exercises to do (and how to modify them to your fitness level).
- With each workout you have the choice of doing 15, 22, or 30 minutes. That is, at 15 minutes you will have targeted all your muscle groups and can therefore stop … or if you’d like a longer workout, you can continue for the 22-minute or 30-minute version.
- We recommend warming up prior to the workout by doing light cardio for 3-5 minutes, such as marching/jogging in place or jumping jacks … and then doing the same after your workout as your cool-down. Then follow the quick 5-minute stretch routine at the link above.
Resistance training exercises
The following are the resistance training ("weightlifting") exercises that are included in our workouts (one or two from each muscle category per workout):
- Leg Raises
- Flutter kicks
- Side Planks
- Up/Down Planks
- Wall Sits
- Marching Wall Sits
- Lying Hip Raises
- Bird Dogs
- Good Mornings
- Double Arm Rows
- Stiff-Leg Deadlifts
- Bicep Curls
- Hammer Curls
- Reverse Curls
- Concentration Curls
- Bicep Isometrics
- Wide Push-Ups
- Push-Up Isometrics
- Bench Press
- Lateral Raises
- Bent-Over Lateral Raises
- Front Shoulder Raises
- Shoulder Press
- Upright Rows
- Bench Dips
- Diamond Push-Ups
- Overhead Tricep Extensions
- Lying Tricep Extensions
The following are the cardio exercises that we suggest in between your resistance training sets - in order of the easiest to most challenging. We’ll show you how to modify each one to your fitness level and you’re welcome to use other cardio exercises as well.
- March in place 1 = easiest
- Toe touches
- Jog in place
- Jumping jacks
- Total body extensions
- Bench step-ups
- Jumping rope
- Squat jumps
- Mt. climbers
- Burbees 10 = most intense
Here’s a really great 5-minute full-body stretching routine that we suggest doing after your workout:
Does the video continuously stop for you?
Follow these three solutions to fix your video issue:
- YouTube automatically tries to determine video quality for you. To ensure your workout video is uninterrupted, first try pausing the video for 30 seconds to let the video buffer, then resume the video.
- If the issue still persists, click the gear icon , select "Quality", then select "144p" or "240p" to lower video quality.
If the issue continues, you may download the entire video to ensure it can be viewed without interruption.
Choose a video quality below, right click on the link, and click "Save Link As..." to download:
[240p - low quality] [360p - medium quality] [720p - high quality] [1080p - HD (warning: very large download)]
- Fitera Workout (February 11,2019)
- Fitera Workout (February 04,2019)
- Fitera Workout (January 28,2019)
- Fitera Workout (January 21,2019)
- Fitera Workout (January 14,2019)
- Fitera Workout (January 07,2019)
- Fitera Workout (December 31,2018)
- Fitera Workout (December 24,2018)
- Fitera Workout (December 17,2018)
- Fitera Workout (December 10,2018)
- Fitera Workout (December 03,2018)
- Fitera Workout (November 26,2018)
- Fitera Workout (November 19,2018)
- Fitera Workout (November 12,2018)
- Fitera Workout (November 05,2018)
- Fitera Workout (October 29,2018)
- Fitera Workout (October 22,2018)
- Fitera Workout (October 15,2018)
- Fitera Workout (October 08,2018)
- Fitera Workout (October 01,2018)
- Fitera Workout (September 24,2018)
- Fitera Workout (September 17,2018)
- Fitera Workout (September 03,2018)
- Fitera Workout (August 27,2018)
- Fitera Workout (August 20,2018)
Send us your feedback
Give us feedback with this survey.